1. A signed electronic agreement and 50 % non-refundable deposit are due at the time of booking to reserve your session date. If the deposit and contract are not submitted within 48 hours of receiving your online proposal, the date and time will be opened again for other inquiries.
2. A non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking to hold your date on my calendar and to begin services. This deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances and may only be transferred one time within 30 days of your contract date. The deposit goes towards the balance of your final payment.
If your requested session date falls within 10 days, total balance is due upon booking.
3. Client may reschedule session one time. Balance must be paid on day of reschedule (date of original session date) . If client is unable to make balance upon reschedule request, a $50 non-refundable fee will be billed to balance for date and time block off. Your session must be rescheduled within 30 days of the original contract date or the deposit amount will be forfeited and you will have to begin the booking process again.
4. Prices are subject to change at any time. Your quote at the time of emailed inquiry is valid for 7 business days.
5. Travel fees will begin at 20 miles outside of 30344.
6. Any shoot time beyond the scheduled time will be billed to client at the end of the session. NO proof or final images will be delivered until additional fees are satisfied.
7. If a client request to shoot more time, looks or content than quoted upon arrival to shoot, an additional fee will be invoiced to client to be satisfied by end of the shoot day.
8. Clients are responsible for satisfying the reservation and payment for privately-owned locations. This includes securing dates, contracts and paying any additional fees for us to shoot on the property. Client is responsible for notifying photographer of specifics from venue before booking.
9. Raw files are not shared or delivered. Client receives unedited JPEG as proofing and high resolution edited JPEG as final digital file.
10. Clients are expected to arrive at the scheduled session on time, dressed with hair and makeup completed. An arrival that is more than 15 minutes late must be rescheduled within 30 days with a $50 rescheduling fee.
11. Photography sessions are closed to only those being photographed. No more than one additional guest is permitted to limit distractions.
12. Refrain from using filters that alter the appearance of S. Marche' Photography's editing style as this violates our contract agreement.
13. S. Marche' Photography adheres to strict copyright laws. All photographs taken will remain the copyrighted property of S. Marche' Photography.
Prices are subject to change without notice.